Welcome in Stéphane Guillard
& family Web space !
- September 22, 2003 : Created OS4 stuff section.
- September 15, 2003 : Put links in PS2 section.
- August 23, 2003 : Released 'Trip at r0x0r', InPulSe team's console compo at Evoke Z003 (ranked #2).
- August 5, 2003 : Presented Amiga OS4 in Toulouse.fr for OS4'On'Tour 2003.
- August 2, 2003 : Released PS2 port of zlib.
- April 4, 2003 : Released InLink, InPulSe team's Win32 client for PS2 pukklink.
- Jan 15, 2003 : Released PS2 port of madlib, Rob Leslie's mp3 stream decoder.
- September 30, 2002 : Released 'j0 m0mmaZ', the first InPulSe team PS2dev release for TTC monthly compos (ranked #1).
- July 30, 2002 : Released '3D', PS2dev project inspired from nVidia's 'principles of 3D'.
- July 1, 2002 : Released my first 3D PS2dev project : '3D-clock'. It loads sKulpt scenes !
- March 3, 2002 : Released my first 2D PS2dev project : 'ps2Invaders'.
- February 18, 2002 : Added Warp3D software driver.
- December 28, 2001 : Updated file area so that links point to adequate files.
- December 27, 2001 : Updated Apple 2 IDE software source and archives.
- December 25, 2001 : Finished first draft of CPU render driver for Warp3D (for Amiga users wihthout a 3D GFx board or Amithlon/UAE/OSXL users).
- November 25, 2001 : Finished Win32 sKulpt upgrade to Amiga sKulpt D3D level. Added complete normals support and removed a few bugs to both versions.
- June 17, 2001 : First release of Operating System Software (OSS) for Apple II IDE.
- May 8, 2001 : New versions of sKulpt D3D for 68K and PPC are coming
(ported to StormC4/GCC).
- May 7, 2001 : site rework, upload at free.fr.
- May 1, 2001 : added Apple II IDE/ATA interface project.
- Oct 10, 2000 : added sKulpt project.
- Sep 15, 1999 : added AmiVNC project.
In the works... sooner or later !-)
- Keyframe animation support to all versions of sKulpt.
- Make a PPC-native OS4 version of AmiVNC (almost done).
- Make ROMable version of Apple2IDE software.
- Port Apple2IDE OSS to Z80-CP/M (Recompile using Aztec C).
- Create AmigaOne sections.